|Leading Scorer||Leading Rebounder|
|Brown||Okolie: 16||Okolie: 4|
|Providence||Holt: 20||Bullock: 8|
- Brown made the first basket of the game to take a 3-0 lead and then Providence out-scored the Bears, 50-15 the rest of the first half to take a 50-18 lead into the locker room. The Friars kept the throttle down in the second stanza and blew Brown back to the East Side of Providence.
- Emmitt Holt and Rodney Bullock led the way for Providence while the Friars built their massive lead. Holt started the game making his first 9 field goals attempts and finished the game with 20 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists. He finished 9/10 from the field, including 2/3 from beyond the arc. Bullock finished with 16 points on 7/12 shooting and added 5 rebounds and 5 assists.
- Jalen Lindsey kept up his hot shooting. Lindsey drained 4/5 triples and finished with 16 points and did an excellent job on Steven Spieth. Spieth managed just 5 points on 2/5 shooting.
- Ryan Fazekas added some late 3-pointers to notch 5 points. Isaiah Jackson started in lieu of Fazekas for a second straight game. Jackson finished with 6 points.
- Kalif Young had an excellent game against the small Brown frontline. Young finished with 9 points and 6 rebounds.
- Ed Cooley was able to get some of his young players extra minutes in this game. Maliek White played 11 minutes, Alpha Diallo was on the court for 10 minutes and Young piled up 14 minutes.
- Providence drained a season-high 14 3-pointers. Their 95 points were also a season-high.
- Cooley was also able to get Ricky Council, Tom Planek and Casey Woodring minutes in this one. Council and Woodring drained 3-pointers.
- The Friars welcome UMass to the Dunkin’ Donuts Center on Saturday, December 10th at 12pm EST. The game will be televised on FS1.
Follow me on Twitter @pcbb1917