- ICYMI – 2015 PG Justin Robinson Will Announce Commitment on October 12th
- Friars.com – Men’s Ice Hockey – Men’s Hockey Ranked No. 3 In The Preseason Polls
- SBNCollegeHockey – Jeff Cox – SB Nation Preseason All-Hockey East Teams
Marcus Helton of DMVElite.com was the first to report that 2015 point guard recruit Justin Robinson was down to a final 4 and would make his announcement on October 12th. The final 4 will be the 4 schools where he will have taken official visits: Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech. Robinson had previously been scheduled to visit Creighton this past weekend but cancelled the visit on September 22nd after Creighton got a commitment from another 2015 point guard.
The significance of the October 12th date is that is the day Robinson turns 17. This means his announcement will come nearly a full week after his final visit to UNLV finishes on October 4th. There have been rumors swirling that Robinson is essentially down to two schools: Providence and Virginia Tech. Providence has been recruiting Robinson the longest of any of the 4 remaining coaching staffs and was the first high major to offer the left handed lead guard back in February of this year. Virginia Tech was Robinson’s first official visit back over Labor Day weekend while Providence had Robinson on campus from September 19th through the 21st along with 2015 commits Ryan Fazekas and Drew Edwards.
- ICYMI – Weekly Recruiting Update 9/26/14
- CBS Sports – Jon Rothstein – Observations: Spartans stocking for 2016; Big East banking on Hoyas
- Cox Hub – Big East by the Numbers: Percentage Returns Team by Team
- ICYMI – Rivals Released Class Of 2017 Top 25 Recruit Rankings
- ICYMI – Iron Chef Dominican Featuring Fr. Brophy and Ed Cooley
- SlamOnline.com – Franklyn Calle – Coney Island Dreams
- Friars.com – Five Men’s Hockey Alums Take Part In NHL Training Camps
- Providence.edu – Father Shanley encourages PC community to join him in Ice Bucket Challenge