Providence has a record of 16-8 on the court this season, including a 7-4 record in Big East play. The Friars are 8-14 ATS. DePaul comes to the Dunkin’ Donuts Center with a 9-14 record, including a 2-9 record in Big East play. The Blue Demons are 11-12 ATS.
Kenpom has this game as Providence winning, 75-66, and he gives DePaul a 22% chance of winning.
The oddsmakers have weighed in on this matchup that tips at 4:00pm on Saturday:
Stay tuned for updates as the line moves.
Betting Notes of Interest
- Providence is 8-14 ATS this season
- The Over is 12-10 in Providence games this season
- DePaul is 11-12 ATS this season
- The Over is 11-12 in DePaul games this season
- Providence is 5-5 ATS the last 10 games against DePaul. The Friars are 7-3 SU in those games
Follow me on Twitter @pcbb1917