Very nice piece by Steve Pivovar of the Omaha World-Herald with complimentary quotes of Cotton by JTIII, Lavin, Mack and of course, Cooley.
Joe Lunardi has PC as a 12 seed in a First Round play-in game against Florida State in the East Region (updated on 2/13).
Jerry Palm has PC as an 11 seed playing Oklahoma in the Midwest Region (updated on 2/10).
Bracket Matrix, which updated yesterday at 3:47pm, has PC’s average seed as an 11 but they are only in 47 of 72 brackets.
There were six games for RPI boostability last night for the Friars. In those games, the results went 2-3 (BC vs. GTech postponed due to weather) against the Friars. UMass losing at home to a bad George Mason team really did PC no favors from an RPI perspective. PC’s RPI is now at 56 (was 54).
A new portion of this daily post will include the 10 teams with the biggest impact (5 positive plus PC themseleves, 5 negative) on PC’s RPI. This value is via RPI Forecast. For an explanation of this value, click here.
Top 5 Negative
|Team||Conf||Curr Wgt||Fut Wgt||Curr W/L||Exp W/L||Curr Impact||Exp Impact ▾|
Top 5 Positives
|Team||Conf||Curr Wgt||Fut Wgt||Curr W/L||Exp W/L||Curr Impact||Exp Impact ▴|
Three games tonight for PC to get some RPI assistance.
Per Jerry Palm’s “Palm Reader”:
- #pcbb Recruiting Update – 2014 PG Austin Tilghman
- Zagsblog.com – Adam Zagoria – In Big East Split, American Is Leading On The Court
- Friarblog.com – Danny James – Safety Dance: How PC Can Make the NCAA’s (No, Really)
- Friars.com – Valentine’s Day basketball ticket packages
- CoachBobWalsh.com – Change The Rule: Over The Back and Team Control