Providence has a record of 16-9 on the court this season, including a 7-5 record in Big East play. The Friars are 8-15 ATS. Villanova comes to the Dunkin’ Donuts Center ranked 3rd in the country with a 23-2 record, including a 10-2 record in Big East play. The Wildcats are 16-8 ATS.
Kenpom has this game as Villanova winning, 82-72, and he gives Providence an 18% chance of winning.
The oddsmakers have weighed in on this matchup that tips at 7:00pm on Wednesday:
Stay tuned for updates as the line moves.
Betting Notes of Interest
- Providence is 8-15 ATS this season
- The Over is 13-10 in Providence games this season
- Villanova is 16-8 ATS this season
- The Over is 17-8 in Villanova games this season
- Providence is 3-2 ATS the last 5 games against Villanova. The Friars are 0-5 SU in those games
Follow me on Twitter @pcbb1917