Providence is off to an 11-6 start to the season on the court, including a 2-2 record in Big East play. The Friars are 4-11 ATS. DePaul welcomes the Friars to Wintrust Arena with an 8-8 record, including a 1-4 record in Big East play. The Blue Demons are 9-7 ATS.
Kenpom has this game as DePaul winning, 74-73, and he gives Providence a 49% chance of winning.
The oddsmakers have weighed in on this matchup that tips at 8:30pm on Friday:
|Prov -130/Dep +110|
Betting Notes of Interest
- Providence is 4-11 ATS this season
- The Over is 10-5 in Providence games this season
- DePaul is 9-7 ATS this season
- The Over is 9-7 in DePaul games this season
- Providence is 2-3 ATS in their last 5 games against DePaul
- The total has gone Over 3 out of the last 5 times these two teams have played
Follow me on Twitter @pcbb1917