Providence is off to a 10-6 start to the season on the court, including a 1-2 record in Big East play. The Friars are 3-11 ATS. Xavier comes to the Dunk ranked 5th in the nation with a 15-1 record, including a 3-0 record in Big East play. The Musketeers are 12-4 ATS.
Kenpom has this game as Xavier winning, 80-77, and he gives Providence a 37% chance of winning.
The oddsmakers have weighed in on this matchup that tips at 12:00pm on Saturday:
NOTE: The line almost immediately moved to Providence +5 and then +4.5 after opening at +1.5.
Betting Notes of Interest
- Providence is 3-11 ATS this season
- The Over is 10-4 in Providence games this season
- Xavier is 12-4 ATS this season
- The Over is 11-5 in Xavier games this season
- Providence is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Xavier
- The total has gone Over 4 out of the last 5 times these two teams have played, including the last 3
Follow me on Twitter @pcbb1917