Providence is 19-11 on the court this season and the Friars are 19-11 ATS. St. John’s is 13-17 on the court and 14-14-1 ATS. Kenpom has this game as St. John’s winning, 74-73, and he gives Providence a 49% chance of winning.
The oddsmakers have weighed in on this matchup that tips at 8:30pm on Tuesday:
|Prov -125/SJU +105|
Stay tuned for updates as the line moves.
Note: The line opened at Providence +1 at 3:34pm ET on Friday but quickly moved to a PK at 3:36pm ET.
- Providence is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games
- Providence is 8-4 ATS on the road this season
- Over is 5-6-1 when Providence is on the road this season
- St. John’s is 4-6 ATS in their last 10 games
- St. John’s is 7-7-1 ATS at home this season
- Over is 6-9 when St. John’s is at home this season
Follow me on Twitter @pcbb1917