Providence is 13-9 on the court this season and the Friars are 12-10 ATS. Marquette is 14-6 on the court and 11-9 ATS. Kenpom has this game as Marquette winning, 81-72, and he gives Providence a 20% chance of winning.
The oddsmakers have weighed in on this matchup that tips at 2:00pm on Saturday:
|Prov +330/Marq -400|
Stay tuned for updates as the line moves.
- Providence is 4-6 ATS in their last 10 games
- Providence is 7-3 ATS as underdogs this season
- Over is 2-7 when Providence is an underdog this season
- Marquette is 6-4 ATS in their last 10 games
- Marquette is 4-3 ATS as favorites this season
- Over is 7-8 in Marquette home games this season
Follow me on Twitter @pcbb1917