|Leading Scorer||Leading Rebounder|
|New Hampshire||Smith: 20||Leissner: 9|
|Providence||Bullock: 36||Bullock: 6|
- Rodney Bullock went off tonight for a career-high 36 points and looked the most confident in a Friar uniform in awhile. Bullock’s previous career-high was 27 points. He got 19 of those points in the first half. Bullock also added 6 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Jalen Lindsey played well on the defensive end, especially when Ed Cooley opted to run some press against the Wildcats. Lindsey also buried 3 triples to total 11 points. He also grabbed 5 rebounds.
- Kyron Cartwright scored 12 points, dished out 4 assists and grabbed 4 rebounds against just 1 turnover in 32 minutes of action.
- Emmitt Holt was pretty quiet on the night with just 5 points on 2/8 shooting.
- The Friars were deadly from behind the 3-point line, including 5/8 from Bullock. Providence shot 12/21 overall from downtown.
- This is Ed Cooley’s 200th career win as a head coach.
- Providence led by as much as 23 in this game but New Hampshire used some hot shooting and stagnant Providence offense to claw back into this game. Ultimately Providence was too much for the Wildcats to handle.
- The Friars welcome in-state rival Rhode Island to the Dunkin’ Donuts Center on Saturday, December 3rd at 4:30pm EST. The game will be televised on FSN. Stay tuned for which networks will carry the game. I’ll have a full listing up tomorrow.
Follow me on Twitter @pcbb1917